As we respect other people’s intellectual property rights, we anticipates that its users will behave likewise. The processes and policies we adhere to when handling copyright infringement accusations on our website, digitaleditassets.com, are described in this DMCA Policy.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
Please give the following details to our designated copyright agent if you think that someone else has duplicated your work in a way that violates copyright:
- a signature, either digital or physical, from the owner of the copyright or an authorized agent.
- the identification of the allegedly violated copyrighted work.
- The content that is allegedly infringing or the target of infringement must be identified; it must also be removed or have access to it blocked. We also need information that is at least somewhat accurate to help us find the content.
- Your address, phone number, and email address are among your contact details.
- a declaration from you stating that you sincerely believe the copyright owner, its agent, or the law do not permit use of the content in the way that has been complained about.
- a declaration attesting to the veracity of the information in the notification and attesting to your authority to act on the owner of the copyright under penalty of perjury.
Designated Copyright Agent
Kindly notify our assigned copyright agent of any copyright infringement by sending your notice:
Email address: email@example.com
If you think that the content that was taken down (or to which access was restricted) is not illegal, or if you have permission from the owner of the copyright, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to our copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Determining which content has been deleted or to which access has been restricted, as well as the place where the content was previously available.
- A declaration made under penalty of perjury stating that you sincerely believe the material was removed or disabled due to an error or misidentification of the content that was to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
In accordance with the DMCA, we reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.